Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy no-bake oatmeal, dates and assorted nuts energy bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have healthy no-bake oatmeal, dates and assorted nuts energy bars using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars :
- Get of Rolled oats.
- Prepare of Pitted dates.
- Get of Good quality honey (or agave syrup).
- Make ready of Creamy peanut butter (or almond/ cashew butter).
- Take of Raw or toasted mixed nuts (I used almonds, pistachios and pecans).
Steps to make Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars :
- Chop the assorted nuts and keep aside..
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (this may take about 1 minute or so). It should form a “dough” like consistency and will roll into a ball..
- Dry roast or toast the rolled oats in a non-stick pan for a few minutes until the color has change to a light brown. Take care not to burn the oats..
- Place the oats, chopped nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside..
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the oats mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates till well combined..
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a dish/ pan lined with aluminium foil/ parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with aluminium foil/ parchment paper or plastic wrap, and let it set in the refrigerator or freezer for 25 to 30 minutes to harden..
- Remove the set bar from the dish and chop into even bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These stay well..
- I used home-made peanut butter and not store-bought to make it a completely healthy snack free of any preservatives. But you could use store-bought ones too..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food healthy no-bake oatmeal, dates and assorted nuts energy bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.