Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus :
- Take 1/2 box of fetticinni.
- Get 2 of chicken breast chopped.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded parm.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/8 of cayenne.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare of Asparagus spears.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/8 tsp of oregano.
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus :
- Boil fettuccine 10-11 minutes..
- Last few minutes of boiling throw your Asparagus in the pot with the fettuccine..
- While that boils, cook your chicken in a large skillet seasoning with basil, and oregano. Remove from skillet..
- Add butter, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder to skillet and bring to a simmer, let simmer for 7-8 min, the add in your chicken, fettuccine, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.