The perfect easy and healthy dinner for a busy weeknight! Refreshed with new photos and video This Honey Garlic Salmon recipe is all about the sauce. Just four simple pantry essentials in the right.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey garlic salmon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey Garlic Salmon is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Honey Garlic Salmon is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey garlic salmon using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Garlic Salmon :
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Take of Salmon Fillets.
- Take of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Take of Italian Seasoning.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Take of Garlic Puree.
- Get of Honey.
- Get of Low Salt Soy Sauce.
- Get of Lime Juice.
Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe quickly marinated in honey, lemon and garlic marinade, then pan fried until crispy on the outside and juicy inside. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Pan fried and served with a sweet and sticky honey lemon glaze. Honey Garlic Salmon made with salmon fillet and honey garlic marinade.
Instructions to make Honey Garlic Salmon :
- Heat olive oil and 1.5 tablespoon butter in a large (10 to 12 inches) cast iron skillet over medium-high heat..
- In a small bowl combine cumin, paprika, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix until incorporated..
- Season salmon fillets with prepared seasoning and transfer to skillet, skin side down..
- Cook the fillets for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked three quarters of the way through..
- In the meantime, combine honey, soy sauce, and lime juice in a bowl; whisk until well combined..
- Flip the fish over and add 1.5 tablespoon butter to the skillet. (If working in batches, at this point you want to place all your fillets back in the skillet.).
- Wait until butter melts and add minced garlic over the fish..
- Pour the prepared honey soy sauce over the fish and continue to cook for 2 more minutes, or until cooked through and sauce has slightly thickened. Spoon the sauce over the fillets while cooking..
- Remove from heat and serve..
This salmon dinner will become a family's favorite. Honey garlic sauce is such a popular sauce and so many cooks love it on chicken. But we also love these flavors on salmon. Baked honey garlic salmon is just as great for an easy weeknight dinner. This honey garlic salmon recipe is fast, simple, and the honey garlic sauce is addictive!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey garlic salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.