Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, mushrooms, basil, parsley, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker; stir. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lasagna soup – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lasagna soup – slow cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker :
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- Take 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Get 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Take 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- Make ready 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Make ready 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- Get of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Plus with holidays and cold weather and school in full swing, time is in short supply. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup – All the best flavors of lasagna made right into a soup! This Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the ultimate comfort food. Not only is it easy to make, but even picky eaters love it.
Steps to make Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker :
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
My husband and I aren't usually big However, this simple Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is quick, delicious, filling, and a family favorite every time. My picky eaters gobbled this one right. The slow cooking process along with the sausage give this soup a really rich and deep flavor. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lasagna soup – slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.