Making this amazing Loaded Potato recipe in your slow cooker is as easy as picking up the phone and order delivery. Contact Slow Cooker Potatoes on Messenger. slowcooker-potato.cooktopcove.com. You can make Baked Potatoes in the slow cooker!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooker potato & smoked sausage soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker potato & smoked sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup :
- Take 1 bag of diced frozen hash browns.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of box chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of box cream cheese.
- Get of Cheddar cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, Sage, basil.
- Prepare 1 of smoked sausage kielbasa.
It only takes a few minutes to prep and baked potatoes are ready when you arrive home! Did you know you also do this method with sweet. See more ideas about Recipes, Slow cooker recipes, Crockpot recipes. Cut potatoes into chunks, then place in the slow cooker along with chicken broth.
Steps to make Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup :
- Slice sausage into coins and cut the coins in half.
- In a sauté pan cook the sausage until heated and brown and set aside.
- In the slow cooker mix together everything EXCEPT cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Allow to cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high 3-4hrs..
- Periodically season to taste as desired.
- One hour before serving cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the soup.
- Mix to make sure all cream cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and enjoy!! ❤️.
If you don't want to use chicken broth, you can use water instead. Next, add minced garlic and a few pats of butter. Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk and sour cream for a easy and delicious hearty soup. Lightly grease the slow cooker insert with butter or cooking spray. Lift potatoes out of the slow cooker on to a plate or board using a large spoon and carefully unwrap.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker potato & smoked sausage soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.