Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold foil edges inward slightly. Pour honey mixture over the salmon. Fold foil over salmon, covering completely and.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, asian honey soy salmon w steamed vegetables. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have asian honey soy salmon w steamed vegetables using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables :
- Take of Salmon divided.
- Make ready of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take of garlic cloves minced.
- Take of grated fresh ginger.
- Get of Honey.
- Prepare of For vegetables.
- Take of Garlic cloves minced.
- Get of onion sliced.
- Prepare of carrots cut into small sticks.
- Prepare of red and green pepper julienned.
- Make ready of broccoli florets.
- Take of Shredded cabbage.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Water for steaming.
Home » Fish & Seafood » Honey Soy Sauce Glazed Salmon. You may also like my Honey Garlic Soy Sauce Chicken or these Honey Soy Pork Chops. Try rice (white jasmine is my favorite), or even garlic mashed potatoes. For vegetable sides, try steamed broccoli (or broccolini), or my favorite easy.
Steps to make Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables :
- Whisk together soy Sauce, garlic, ginger, and honey in a bowl..
- Remove and set aside 1/4 cup.
- Place Salmon filets in a shallow dish and pour marinade over top.
- Cover and chill 5min.
- Heat Sesame oil in large skillet over mid hi heat.
- Remove fillets from marinade discard remaining marinade.
- Cook skin up for 5 min turn and coat with reserved marinade.
- Cook for 5to 7 min more until fish flakes with fork.
- Top with green onions.
- For vegetables heat butter stir fry vegetables.
- With garlic until fragrant and then onion until translucent then carrots what your building is color contrast as well as flavor.
- Then bell peppers, broccoli florets, shredded cabbage season with salt and pepper then lower heat add some water.
- Bring to boil then steam put cover don’t over cook vegetables.
- To plate place Steamed Vegetables on the bottom of platter then fish on top..
This sticky sauce has more flavor than I know what to do with. Some soy… And plenty of lime juice. Stir it together and let it bubble up and thicken over medium heat for a couple of minutes. Give it a taste and make sure the balance of flavors is just what you want. Foil Baked Salmon with Leeks and Bell Peppers.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asian honey soy salmon w steamed vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.