Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan coconut and chocolate chip pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan coconut and chocolate chip pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes :
- Get 10 oz of Flour.
- Make ready 2 oz of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tbst Baking Powder.
- Make ready 4 oz of Apple Sauce.
- Take 20 oz of Almond Breeze Milk (or any vegan milk you prefer).
- Prepare 2 oz of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready 4 oz of Coconut Flakes.
- Get 2 oz of Chocolate Chip s.
Steps to make Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes :
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Combine all wet liquid ingredients with dry..
- Whisk or whip together until smooth..
- If mixture it to thick for you add more milk gradually. If it's to runny and more flour..
- When mixture texture is right for you add Chocolate Chips and Coconut Flakes and fold in with spatula..
- Using a nonstick pan (if u don't have nonstick pan regular pan with nonstick cooking/baking spray works perfect) heat pan on medium heat and place 1/4 cup portions in pan..
- Cook each side for about 1 minute..
- Serve as desired..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan coconut and chocolate chip pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.