Potatoes and leeks are hearty on their own, but some protein can really elevate the meal. Jacques says, "Leeks and potatoes are commonly made into creamy vichyssoise. For Parisian potage, the leeks and potatoes are cut into very With just one leek and a few potatoes, you have a great fall or winter soup.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup :
- Take of For the dinner rolls.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of table spoons sugar.
- Take of salt (1/8 teaspoon).
- Get of Butter.
- Prepare of yeast.
- Make ready of Some water.
- Prepare of For the soup.
- Take of Leek.
- Take of Potatoe.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Get of Cooking cream.
- Take of Onion.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Maggi(optional).
While this soup is meant to be served chunky, you can always blend it if you like! This leek and potato soup recipe is easy and delicious. Melt butter in soup pot over medium-high heat. Add leeks and salt; cook until leeks begin to wilt.
Steps to make Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup :
- In a large bowl, or a food processor combine all the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Once fully homogenized, add the wet ingredients and kneed kneed kneed !!!.
- Pre heat the oven.
- Allow for 15 minutes to rise. Then you cut and roll. Then allow for another 15 minutes to rise again. After which you’re only allowed to brush it with butter lightly other wise don’t touch it !.
- So brush it with butter and glaze the pan with butter too. Place them an inch away from each other and put into the already pre heated oven for 20 minutes..
- For the soup, in a non-stick pot, pour some oil and fry the chopped leek on low heat (cover the pot). After 3 minutes add the sliced onion and diced potatoes. After 5 minutes spice it with black pepper, maggi, and salt..
- Once the potato is soft, put everything in a blender and purée..
- Put back into the pot and add your cream as much or as less as you want,(don’t mind me, I like cream too much) garnish with grated carrots or parsley preferably and Tadaaa!!!!.
- Remove your dinner rolls from the oven, glaze with more butter and serve!!!.
I knew it would be rich and I was serving it as a starter so I kept the portions small but I would have gladly gone back for seconds if. Bottom line, this dinner rolls recipe is a keeper and never lets me down. So if you are looking for a good one to add to your repertoire, bookmark this one and give it a try! Feel free to sprinkle a bit of flaky salt on top of the warm rolls just before serving too! Tips For How To Make Dinner Rolls A smooth, creamy leek and potato soup that's full of flavour.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.