Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banofee cake using pancake mix. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banofee cake using pancake mix using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix :
- Take of For the banana cake:.
- Get 2 cups of pancake mix.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/4 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 of medium size eggs.
- Take 1 of ripe banana, mashed.
- Take of For the filling:.
- Get 1 pack of Nestle All Purpose Cream chilled.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 pc of banana mashed.
- Make ready of For the toppings:.
- Take 1 pc of banana sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of crashed graham.
Instructions to make Banofee Cake using Pancake Mix :
- For the Banana Cake: Preheat oven at 150 deg cel. Mix all the ingredients, pour into a springform pan. Bake for 20-30 mins. Let it cool..
- For the filling: Using electric mixer, mix cream, banana and powdered sugar until fluffy, chill for 5-10 mins..
- When the cake is already cool,,pour in the cream mixture,topped with a slices of banana. Sprinkle some crashed graham, just like what i did. Refrigerated for at least 4hours before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banofee cake using pancake mix recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.