Bacon or " bacoun " was a Middle English term used to refer to all pork in general. The term bacon comes from various Germanic and French dialects. It derives from the French bako , Old High German bakko , and Old Teutonic backe , all of which refer to the back.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bacon & asparagus breakfast casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon & asparagus breakfast casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole :
- Take of bacon cooked crisp and crumbled.
- Take of refrigerated hash browns.
- Make ready of chopped fresh asparagus.
- Take of chopped Roma tomato.
- Prepare of chopped green onions.
- Get of &1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of Salt&pepper.
- Make ready of original Bisquick mix.
- Get of milk.
- Prepare of large eggs.
From Middle English bacon ("meat from the back and sides of a pig"), from Anglo-Norman bacon, bacun ("ham, flitch, strip of lard"), from Old Low Frankish *bakō ("ham, flitch"), from Proto-Germanic *bakô, *bakkô ("back"), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰeg- ("back, buttocks; to vault, arch"). I'm probably the best thing you can put in your mouth. Delicious strips of juicy, pork heaven. Served often at breakfast with eggs, but perfectly good served alone and at Joe: "There are only two kinds of people in this world, those who love bacon." /r/Bacon has only the common sense rules: No PETA animal torture videos.
Instructions to make Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole :
- Heat oven to 400. Spray baking dish with cooking spray..
- In baking dish mix bacon, hash browns, tomatoes, asparagus, 1/4 cup green onions, 3/4 cup of cheese, and salt&pepper until well combined..
- In a mixing bowl whisk bisquick, milk, and eggs until well blended then pour evenly over mixture in baking dish..
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes. Insert knife and make sure knife comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese until melted about 2 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining green onions..
You CAN post bacon videos you've created on your own Youtube Channel! Bacon is always safe for new users to post. Elevating the bacon allows the strips to cook from all sides. If you like your bacon with a little chew, or Lay bacon strips in a SINGLE layer on the baking sheet. Bacon definition: Bacon is salted or smoked meat which comes from the back or sides of a pig.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bacon & asparagus breakfast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.