Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thanksgiving dressing (southern country style) 😋. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern Country Style) 😋 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern Country Style) 😋 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thanksgiving dressing (southern country style) 😋 using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern Country Style) 😋 :
- Make ready 12 inch of skillet homemade cornbread.
- Make ready 10-12 of homemade biscuits.
- Take 1 of whole chicken boiled and chopped, reserve broth.
- Make ready 6-8 of boiled eggs chopped.
- Get 5-6 stalks of celery sliced.
- Make ready 1 of large sweet onion minced.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- Make ready 10 of green onions chopped.
- Take 6 of large cloves of garlic minced.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Take 6-8 of medium dill pickles petite diced or dill pickle relish.
- Get 2 Tbsp of granulated white sugar.
- Take 12 oz of can evaporated milk.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 cup of pickle juice.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of rubbed sage.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of and 1 tsp ground thyme.
- Take 1 Tbsp of ground poultry seasoning.
- Get 6 Tbsp of Slap ya Mama cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 5 of heaping wooden spoonfuls of Hellman's mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Big foil pan.
- Get of Cooking spray.
Steps to make Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern Country Style) 😋 :
- Make the cornbread the day before.
- Make the biscuits the day before.
- Boil the eggs, cool, peel and chop then set aside Boil extra if you want to make deviled eggs.
- Boil the chicken reserving broth, cool, then pick meat off bones, and chop.
- Mix the sugar with the diced dill pickles and set aside.
- Sauté the sweet onion, celery, and green onions in butter.
- Crumble the biscuits and cornbread in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix by hand or with a spatula in a super sized bowl.
- Grease your pan with cooking spray and spread mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or more depending on your oven.
- It is MOIST and this recipe makes one Big ole pan of dressing !! ENJOY 😋.
- The finished product Made it again for Thanksgiving 2018 😄😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thanksgiving dressing (southern country style) 😋 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.