Remove and drain on kitchen towel. Melt the butter in a large frying pan, and fry the sage leaves till crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towels.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, haddock wrapped in parma ham with sage and butter. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have haddock wrapped in parma ham with sage and butter using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter :
- Take 2 of haddock (cod/ monkfish) fillets with skin removed.
- Take 6 slices of Parma ham.
- Take 8-10 leaves of sage.
- Take of Butter.
Lift the fish out of the pan and set onto the paper towel alongside the sage leaves. Place the haddock parcels on a baking tray that has been greased lightly with a little olive oil. Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter haddock (cod/ monkfish) fillets with skin removed • Parma ham • sage • Butter Fiona @ Free From Favourites. Cut or tear each slice of Parma Ham in half lengthways.
Instructions to make Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter :
- Start by preheating the oven on 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the fillets if they are not already without the skin. Chop the sage very thin..
- Lay down 2 slices of Parma ham, put the fillets on top, couple of slices of butter and sprinkle the sage on top, close the parcel with the ham adding another slide to the top part so that it’s sealed. Repeat with the second fillet.
- Heat some butter in a pan that can go in the oven (if you don’t have one start by doing this in a pan and then move the fillets into an oven dish). Let the butter go brownish but not burnt and when done don’t turn the parcels simply add the pan to the oven for 20 min.
Take one strip and wrap around the mushroom. Take the second strip of ham and wrap across in the other direction to cover as much of the. Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter I made this recipe with haddock although I will try it with cod or monkfish next time. Very quick and impressive dish, lovely for dinner parties or dinners. Place a sage leaf on each one, wrap with the prosciutto, then press another sage leaf on top and secure with a toothpick.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food haddock wrapped in parma ham with sage and butter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.