Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy and delicious! kansai-style fluffy okonomiyaki. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy and Delicious! Kansai-style Fluffy Okonomiyaki is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy and Delicious! Kansai-style Fluffy Okonomiyaki is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy and delicious! kansai-style fluffy okonomiyaki using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Delicious! Kansai-style Fluffy Okonomiyaki :
- Take of Cabbage.
- Take of Nagaimo (or yamaimo).
- Take of Green onions.
- Make ready of to 2 ☆ Egg(s).
- Get of ☆ Pizza cheese.
- Get of ☆ Dashi stock granules.
- Take of ☆ Water.
- Make ready of ☆ Mirin.
- Take of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Make ready of (Thinly sliced) pork.
- Take of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Make ready of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Aonori.
- Prepare of Bonito flakes.
- Get of Rice bran oil (or vegetable oil).
Steps to make Easy and Delicious! Kansai-style Fluffy Okonomiyaki :
- Rough chop the cabbage, rinse, then drain. Grate the yam. Finely chop the green onion..
- When browned as shown in the photo, they are ready. If you set an electric griddle on the warming setting, you can enjoy them while they're hot..
- Combine all of the ☆ ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. If using yamaimo, add 30 ml more water..
- Add flour to the bowl, and mix well. (If you're concerned about lumps, sift in the flour.).
- Increase the temperature of the electric griddle to 240 °C, then coat with rice bran oil. Quickly sauté the pork until browned, and add to the batter. This step is key to this recipe!.
- Coat the griddle with more oil, then pour in the batter. One pancake should use about a quarter of the batter..
- Flip over when they start to bubble..
- When browned as shown in the photo, they are ready. If you set the griddle on the warming setting, enjoy them hot..
- Drizzle on a generous amount of sauce (we use Otafuku Okonomiyaki Sauce), and mayonnaise to taste..
- Top with ao-nori dried seaweed and bonito flakes, then serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy and delicious! kansai-style fluffy okonomiyaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.