Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cute little biscuit beef patties. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cute Little Biscuit Beef Patties is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cute Little Biscuit Beef Patties is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cute little biscuit beef patties using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cute Little Biscuit Beef Patties :
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Make ready 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- Make ready 1 of sofrito (to taste).
- Take 1/3 cup of Tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Cute Little Biscuit Beef Patties :
- Set your deep fryer to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef in a pan and season with sofrito (I use the frozen goya sofrito). Try to crush beef bouillon cube the best you can and also add in the beef..
- Drain the ground beef and put back in the pan. Add tomato sauce (could be more or less depending on how soupy you want the meat). Add a little more sofrito and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Open can of biscuits and separate them. Either roll them out with a rolling pin or use you hand to flatten them (what I do)..
- Once meat is done, scoop about 2 tablespoons onto one of the flattened biscuits. Take a separate fattened biscuit and stretch over the top of the meat. Close all sides with a fork. Repeat this step for the rest of the biscuits..
- Put in deep fryer. I usually do 2 at a time. Flip them once the bottom gets golden brown (about 2 minutes) and leave in til the other side evens out..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cute little biscuit beef patties recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.