Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs This is another incredible and full-flavored grilled meat dish. I used the marinade on boneless, skinless chicken thighs but it would also be wonderful with shrimp or flank or skirt steak according to the original recipe. I love that the residual marinade is cooked down into a sauce for serving.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy coconut grilled chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy coconut grilled chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs :
- Make ready 1 of 3" piece fresh ginger (minced).
- Take 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Take 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of hot chili paste (Sambal Oelek).
- Make ready 1 3/4 tsp of Morton Kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, plus more for grilling.
- Make ready 2 lb of skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cilantro leaves with tender stems.
- Make ready of Lime wedges (for serving).
Chicken thighs marinated in chile sauce, coconut milk, garlic, ginger and lime juice are grilled and basted with more sauce to make the ultimate dinner for friends! Mix ingredients in bowl until well blended. Prepare a grill for medium heat. Finely grate ginger and garlic into a medium bowl.
Steps to make Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs :
- In a bowl, add the garlic, ginger, coconut milk, chili paste, lime juice, salt, and the 2 tablespoon of oil. Mix ingredients in bowl until well blended. Add the chicken thighs. Toss to coat. Let sit at least 15-30 minutes or up to 4 hours..
- Get the grill ready. (I prefer cooking outside and grilling these thighs.) 😁 Grill chicken. Once you've transferred all the chicken on the grill, save the excess marinade. Transfer onto a small sauce pot. Bring marinade to a boil and let simmer for 3-5 minutes. After simmering, take it off the stove and use the marinade to baste the chicken thighs occasionally. Take the chicken thighs off the grill once you see some good grill marks and the chicken is cooked through..
- Place chicken on a bed of rice. Top with some Cilantro and some lime juice. Enjoy..
Add chicken and toss to coat. Put the ginger and garlic in a food processor or Cuisinart Mini Prep. Transfer to a bowl large enough to hold the chicken thighs. Add coconut milk, chili paste, lime zest, lime juice, brown sugar, salt and olive oil. Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs instructions.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy coconut grilled chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.