Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crock-pot beef pot roast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crock-pot beef pot roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast :
- Make ready 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- Take 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- Take 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Take 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Make ready 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes @6-8 Potatoes.
- Take 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- Prepare 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- Get 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- Take 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
Instructions to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast :
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crock-pot beef pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.