We will be using chicken bones with little flesh. / Nattu Kozhi Soup Recipe / Country Chicken Soup Recipe / Chicken Rasam Recipe. Nattu Kozhi Soup Recipe / Country Chicken Soup Recipe / Chicken Rasam Recipe. I have been making new soups every other day and we were enjoying it a lot.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam :
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Country Chicken.
- Make ready 3 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 12 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- Take 6 of Curry leaves few.
- Get 5 of Garlic pods roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Size Tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Take -as per your taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Water-.
- Take As needed of Coriander leaves few.
Chicken Rasam Recipe – Kozhi Rasam (Soup) Recipe with Step wise pictures. This recipe is very comforting one. Perfect as a soup or as a rasam when served with rice. Nattu Kozhi Rasam (country Chicken Soup) My understanding of Rasam took a leap when I discovered the nattu kozhi rasam.
Steps to make Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam :
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces..
- Place a pressure cooker in the stove. Add oil. Once oil gets heat, keep the flame in medium. Add shallots and curry leaves. Saute till shallots becomes translucent..
- Add garlic and saute for a minute. Then add green chilli..
- Add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2 mins..
- Add the chicken pieces and saute for 5 mins in medium flame..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and salt. Mix well. Saute for 5 mins..
- Add water. Close the cooker with a lid and leave for 10 whistles. Once the pressure goes off open the lid..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Transfer to a bowl. Serve hot. If needed add extra pepper powder..
This recipe is a Chettinadu specialty is spicy and blends the traditional rasam with chicken. It is an ideal Indian soup, spicy and yet does not harm one's tummy. It is a recipe not many know of but if I could rename this. Chettinadu Kozhi Rasam / Soup is a spicy preparation. You need to adjust the amount of spice as the quantities i followed make it more spicy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.