Let's be healthy and have desi murgi instead of steroid fed boiler chicken. Sambar is a definite part of South Indian meals. Sometimes, they make Sambar even more than once a day – for breakfast and later for lunch or dinner.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, desi murgi sambar (south karnataka style). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Desi murgi sambar (South Karnataka style) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Desi murgi sambar (South Karnataka style) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook desi murgi sambar (south karnataka style) using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Desi murgi sambar (South Karnataka style) :
- Prepare 1 kg of desi chicken.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Make ready 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Make ready 5-6 of cloves.
- Get 20 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 5 of pepper corns.
- Take Handful of coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut.
- Take 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of ghee.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of castor oil(optional).
- Make ready As required of Salt.
Desi murgi sambar (South Karnataka style). Sambar – south Indian lentil stew made with vegetables, lentils and a special blend of spices. It's best enjoyed with rice, idli or dosa. Don't let the list of ingredients intimidate you, it's actually easy to put together!
Steps to make Desi murgi sambar (South Karnataka style) :
- In a vessel heat oil, ghee and castor oil add cleaned chicken, 1 teaspoon turmeric and salt..
- Castor oil is used in traditional cooking for chicken and fish. Castor oil gives cooling as chicken and fish cause heat to body. And also gives good flavour. Castor oil has medicinal value have various health benefits. Make sure you are buying good quality cooking castor oil. Many people prepare oil at home in villages..
- Let chicken cook for 5 mins or till water in chicken gets dried.
- Grind ginger, garlic, onions, cinnamon, clove, pepper, turmeric and coriander leaves to a smooth paste. Desi chicken recipes require more cinnamon compared to regular chicken..
- Add this paste to chicken mix well. Add little water and cook till chicken is half cooked.
- Grind coconut, poppy seeds, chilli powder and dhaniya powder to a smooth paste.
- Add this paste to chicken mix well and cook for 2 mins and add desired amount of water. Usually desi chicken sambar is prepared watery consistency..
- Cook till chicken becomes tender. Enjoy chicken sambar with ragi mudde /rice/ dosa/chapati.
Here I share all type of recipes like Pakistani, Italian, South Pakistani, North Pakistani, Chinese, restaurant style, Snacks, quick and easy recipe and many more recipes in very easiest way. Karnataka-Style Sambar Powder recipe (also called Saarina Pudi) is a bit different from the tamil style instant sambar powder or the South Indian sambar powder my family makes just before making Kerala veg sambar. I tried this for the first time back when I used to live in Hyderabad and have loved the flavour since then. Sambar with rice is one of the main courses in everyday South Indian meals. Most South Indians are experts in making sambar.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food desi murgi sambar (south karnataka style) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.