Or just make a chicken sandwich out of it! I also add garlic and a kiwi to the marinade. Rub the jerk marinade all over the chicken, making sure to get a good amount under the skin of the breast and thighs.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jerk chicken & pineapple kebabs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jerk chicken & pineapple kebabs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs :
- Make ready 800 g of chicken breast cut into chunks,.
- Make ready 1 of pineapple cut into chunky cubes, (or use defrosted frozen),.
- Prepare of Cooking oil for grilling.
- Prepare of For the jerk marinade:.
- Prepare 1.5 of onions roughly chopped,.
- Make ready 1.5 of scotch bonnet chillies, (can remove seeds for less heat),.
- Take 1 of good handful chopped thyme (or 2tsp dried),.
- Prepare 2 of crushed garlic cloves or 1tsp garlic granules,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice, (or 4 tsp powdered jerk seasoning).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white wine vinegar,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce,.
- Prepare of Lots of ground black pepper, to season,.
- Make ready of Salt to season.
- Get of You'll need:.
- Get of Wooden skewers, soaked in water.
Remove the chicken from the refrigerator. Caribbean jerk chicken full of flavor and and a good amount of heat, using habaneros (or scotch bonnet chili peppers) and allspice. Make jerk chicken in oven or grill. Photography Credit: Elise Bauer What is Jerk Chicken?
Instructions to make Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs :
- Add all of the marinade ingredients to a food processor/blender and make into a paste. Add along with the chicken pieces in a bowl and using a spoon combine together to coat completely. Marinade in the fridge for at least half an hour..
- When ready to cook, take the marinated chicken pieces and assemble the kebabs by alternating the chicken with the pineapple chunks. Heat up your grill or ready the BBQ. (I used a George Foreman grill)..
- Drizzle the kebabs in a little oil if not BBQing then place on the hot grill. Grill until the chicken is cooked right through and the pineapple is nicely charred..
- Serve up and enjoy! Perfect with my Fireslaw (see previous recipe), or with rice and peas..
Jerk Chicken Marinade That lovely char, that spicy, sweet and salty taste….jerk chicken has such a distinct and delicious flavor, and now it's even simpler to make! This Easy Jerk Chicken recipe is made special by the flavor packed homemade jerk marinade – add this to your weekly meal rota and spice up your week! Hot, succulent Jamaican Jerk Chicken is a tropical treat. You'll love the heat and flavor of this fiery marinade. In a food processor, combine the onion, scallions, chiles, garlic, five-spice powder, allspice, pepper, thyme, nutmeg and salt; process to a coarse paste.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jerk chicken & pineapple kebabs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.