This Mediterranean Poached Eggs with Quinoa Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best. Sprinkle with feta, green onions, and black pepper. Keep breakfast going on all the time without all the syrup and pancakes—these egg recipes are highly nutritious and delicious.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mediterranean poached egg breakfast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mediterranean poached egg breakfast using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast :
- Make ready of Garlic Naan Bread.
- Take of Bacon.
- Make ready of Pesto.
- Make ready of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Get of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Prepare of Fresh Tyme.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get of White Wine Vinegar.
- Take of Chopped Garlic.
- Take of Chopped Yellow Onion.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
Sweet potatoes have been shown to help reduce belly fat, while eggs are brimming with muscle-building protein. You can make these Mediterranean Egg White Breakfast Cups in advance, they are great for meal planning. I enjoy making egg white breakfast cups with all sorts of different ingredients. Ham, Smashed Chickpea and Poached Egg Breakfast Toasts Happy Healthy Motivated.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast :
- Preheat Oven to 250°F. Spread pesto on the Garlic Naan and place cheese slices on top. Warm in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes..
- Cook, Drain, and Set aside Bacon.
- Chop potatoes into small cubes and add to hot frying pan with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and onions. Sauté on medium heat until potatoes are golden brown..
- Bring large pot o water to a rolling boil and add white wine vinegar. Crack eggs one at time into a bowl and slowly let the egg slide into the boiling water. Tip: Spin the water with a spoon before pouring the egg in to the egg white stay close to the egg yolk! Repeat for each egg and set eggs aside..
- Take the Toasted Naan out of the oven, place the sliced tomatoes on top, then the bacon, and then add the poached eggs on top. Salt and Pepper the poached eggs to you liking. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Add the garlic potatoes on the side and enjoy!.
Corn, quinoa, chickpea and haloumi fritters topped with crumbled fetta, poached eggs and a Mediterranean tomato and onion relish with crispy kale and bacon. Fresh baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, feta, roasted pumpkin, mushrooms and poached eggs. Mediterranean breakfast potato hash with Asparagus, chickpeas and poached eggs on top. Break the eggs into a bowl. Stir the simmering water gently and.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mediterranean poached egg breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.