This is by far my favorite summer side dish! Growing up my Dad didn't like it very much so my Mom would usually only make it when he went out. Wow, this totally takes me back to my childhood.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my mom's summer pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my mom's summer pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad :
- Take 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
- Take 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
- Make ready 1 cup of Diced celery.
- Take 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
- Make ready 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
- Get 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
- Make ready 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.
My mom made something very similar on hot days, adding canned tuna fish to it. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! You can easily change up the flavors, and I've typed up some suggestions below. If you're sensitive to spice or find the idea of jalapeño in pesto to be downright.
Steps to make My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad :
- Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
- Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
- Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
- Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
- Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.
This is the pasta salad that my mom makes. It's even better the day after. Summer Pasta Salad II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Whatever you call it, I love it. Any pasta salad reminds me of my childhood and hot summer days spent with family.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my mom's summer pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.