They're shaped as pumpkins at halloween, Christmas trees at Christmastime, and hearts during. This Reese's Peanut Butter Valentine's Heart recipe is super simple and easy to make. Well, peanut butter and chocolate are match made in heaven, right!?
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, heart shaped peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heart shaped peanut butter cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Heart shaped peanut butter cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have heart shaped peanut butter cookies using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Heart shaped peanut butter cookies :
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 8 tbs of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 6 tbs of peanut butter creamy.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of yolk.
- Make ready 1 of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 of sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of Peanuts (optional).
I don't know a single person who does not like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Valentine's Hearts are irresistible cupid inspired dessert. While using this kitchen-tested recipe ensures your peanut butter cookies will turn out perfectly. Tender peanut butter cookies, made from scratch in a recipe that comes together quickly, are the base that sets the standard. Once they're out of the oven, Hershey's Kisses are immediately pressed into the warm cookies so that the dough cradles the candy and holds it in place.
Steps to make Heart shaped peanut butter cookies :
- Preheat the oven to 350 °.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Move on to your other ingredients, melt the peanut butter and eggs together.
- After they are mixed place in freezer for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes remove the butters and place the eggs into the mix.
- Mix the Butters and eggs together then add the vanilla extract.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and attach the attachment then begin mixing.
- This is an optional choice but I put peanuts inside of the mix it does get a little bit harder to cut the cookies but I just kind of push them into the cookies while cutting.
- Once everything is mixed. Flower hands, rolling pin, bottle, and surface..
- Dump the mixture out onto the floured surface (the dough should not be runny it should be very thick and the dough should not be dry).
- Knead the dough and then roll it out.
- Take either a cookie cutter or knife to the dough and make your shapes.
- Keep repeating until there is little to no dough left.
- Place your shapes on a sprayed cookie sheet or a cookie sheet that has parchment paper.
- Place them in the oven this should take about 5 to 10 minutes for them to firm.
- They should be firm not hard.
- And there you've got your cute little heart cookies!.
Peanut butter cookies are one of the greatest inventions of all-time and unlike oatmeal raisin, peanut butter always goes with chocolate. For Valentine's Day, I opted to make a heart-shaped peanut butter cookie. And yes, I think I could be happy eating this cookie for the rest. Remove from oven, and reshape hearts using your fingertips or the handle of a wooden spoon. This recipe is for rolled out peanut butter cookies.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food heart shaped peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.