Coconut chutney is basically a condiment or a dip made by finely grinding fresh white coconut meat. A simplest coconut chutney would have green chilies or dry red chilies. Easy masala dosa with coconut chutney. (Anjum's Australian Spice Stories).
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dosa with potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dosa with potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney :
- Get of dosa batter(homemade).
- Prepare of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Take of onion chopped.
- Make ready of tomato chopped.
- Get of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare of white seasame seed.
- Prepare of poppy seeds.
- Take of desiccated coconut.
- Make ready of mustard seeds.
- Make ready of curry leaves.
- Make ready of salt and sugar.
- Get of oil.
While the potatoes are cooking, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over low-medium heat. Coconut chutney or kayi chutney is served with all kind of dosas and idlies. There are so many varieties of coconut chutneys. The other ingredients are used in very small quantity as compared to coconut.
Steps to make Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney :
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- As they crackle add onion and green chillies and saute well.
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it become soft.
- Add tomatoes andsaute again.
- As the tomatoes become soft add sugar and remove the curry.
- Now make a paste of white seasame seed poppy seeds and Coconut.
- Heat oil add mustard seeds and curry leaves, temper it.
- Now pour the paste init add sugar and salt mix well and switch off the oven.
- Now take a dosa tawa grease it.
- Spread dosa batter evenly.
- Asit become crisp place the potato curryy the middle and fold..
- Serve it with the white chutney.
You can serve this coconut chutney along with dosa or idli. Grind this mixture with the grated coconut, salt and tamarind to a slightly rough paste. Add a little water to make the chutney of a spreadable consistency. Sprinkle a little ghee or butter. Roast for a minute or two.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food dosa with potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.