Have them with eggs, meats or salads. Potato pancakes are such a delicious way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. They have fluffy centers, golden edges, and a little cheese for extra flavor.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, potato pancake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Potato pancake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Potato pancake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have potato pancake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato pancake :
- Take of potato medium size.
- Take of curd.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Oil.
- Take of bread crumbs.
- Take of onion finely chopped.
- Take of Green chopped chilli.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Take of gram flour.
Potato pancakes is a classic Jewish recipe, and the Jewish potato pancakes are called 'latkes'. Latkes are traditionally made for the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah – the Festival of Lights – that. Sweet Potato Pancakes that are mega soft, fluffy, comforting and fabulous! These Sweet Potato Pancakes are infused with coconut and oatmeal then spiked with cinnamon.
Instructions to make Potato pancake :
- Peel and grate potatoes and onions..
- Take a large bowl and add gram flour and bread crumbs to it..
- Add salt, chilli powder, green chilies, coriander leaves, curd and mix well..
- Add potato and onions to the gram flour mixture and mix well..
- Batter for pancakes is ready..
- Heat some oil in a pan and make pancakes from the batter..
- Cook both sides till it becomes crispy and golden brown..
- Yummy "Potato Pancakes" are ready. Serve hot with coriander chutney/ tomato ketchup..
Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes. Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil. Easy Potato Pancakes – Wonderfully crisp, tender, and just melt-in-your mouth amazing. Can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a light main dish! Potato pancakes require you to grate potatoes on the smallest slots of your grater.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food potato pancake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.