Great recipe for My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal. I love making my own burgers you can add so many flavours in with the minced Beef and create your own taste. Also they are more filling than the bought ones which shrivel up when you grill them.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my homemade chilli beef burgers 😁 #lunch#mainmeal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my homemade chilli beef burgers 😁 #lunch#mainmeal using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal :
- Prepare 200 g of Beef Mince.
- Make ready 2 tbls of Diced onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli marinade.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Garlic granuals.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of grounded cheese flavoured Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- Take 1/2 cup of Flour and a little on a board to roll and shape.
- Make ready of Salt, to taste.
- Make ready of Black cracked pepper, to taste.
Add them on a buns with toppings. Leave to chill until ready to cook. Ensure the burger is piping hot and cooked throughout before serving. Halve the burger buns and lay a lettuce leaf over one half.
Instructions to make My Homemade Chilli Beef Burgers 😁 #Lunch#Mainmeal :
- Add the mince to a mixing bowl then add the diced onion.
- Next add the chilli marinade then the egg white also the salt and pepper and Garlic granuals.
- Add the tortilla crumbs they will give the burger a slight cheesey flavour instead of breadcrumbs or oats..
- Lastly the flour and the cayenne pepper. Then mix everything in squeezing with your hands until it all clumps together..
- On the flat surface add some flour and roll it and squeeze it into a firm ball. Cut in half and then half again you have 4 burgers.
- Squeeze and roll each into a ball then with the palm of your hand flatten and push in the sides to a nice round firm shape. As thick as you want it..
- When all four are done add to a plate and add to the fridge for an hour or more this will chill and keep them firm for Grilling..
- When grilled and cooked through,add to a bun with some salad a sauce of your choice And cheese so much tastier than premade ones in shops..
Top with a burger and two slices of tomato. Many claim to make the best burgers, but my Ultimate Smoky-Chilli Beef Burgers really are the absolute best! I season the beef patties with our Smoked Salt & Chilli Seasoning that add the perfect umami, smoky, and spicy flavour. Had some lovely minced beef so i thought i will make them. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food my homemade chilli beef burgers 😁 #lunch#mainmeal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.