In a Dutch oven, brown meat in oil over medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes, tomato juice or water, onions, garlic, pepper, and salt if desired. A cozy, classic beef stew with tender beef, carrots, mushrooms + potatoes.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, summer beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Summer Beef Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Summer Beef Stew is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook summer beef stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Beef Stew :
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 800 g of grams stewing beef, cut into chunks.
- Get 3 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 2 cups of beef broth or stock.
- Prepare 1 of large courgette, chopped.
- Take 1 of Green pepper, chopped.
- Take of Chopped fresh basil for garnish.
- Take of Grated parmesan cheese for garnish.
Everyone will love this, especially on those chilly nights! We just got back from Los Angeles. Raise the heat once more, and bring the stew to a light boil. Serve Dutch oven beef stew hot with buttered bread or biscuits.
Steps to make Summer Beef Stew :
- Place the olive oil in a large pot over a medium-high heat on the stove-top..
- Toss the beef with the flour, salt and pepper in bowl until all the pieces are equally coated..
- Add the beef to the hot pot and brown on all sides, about 5-7 minutes..
- Add the garlic, bay leaf, onion, tomato paste and broth to the pot. Stir to combine and cook for another 3-5 minutes then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours or until meat is soft and tender. Add water as needed when it starts to dry..
- Add the courgettes and peppers 15 minutes before removing the pot from the heat..
- Serve with rice or other grains of choice..
Cast iron Dutch oven beef stew is a great make-ahead meal. This is the best beef stew I've ever tasted. I like to brown my beef for stew, and I hate to dirty both a pot and the slow cooker, so I prefer to cook the stew exclusively on the stove. Spicy Beef Stew for Summer (Yup) And meat. Hallelujah, the weekend is in sight, and you need a no-brainer dinner tonight..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food summer beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.