Spiralizer sweet potato with caramelized onion, goat cheese and pine nuts makes a killer side dish or vegetarian main dish that will knock If the onions start to look too dry, add a tablespoon or two of chicken stock (optional) to deglaze the pan. This casserole is the tastiest chicken dish that I have ever tasted. The sweet potato adds an interesting addition to the chicken, alternatively butternut squash can be used in its place.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole :
- Make ready 2 of sweet potatoes spiralize.
- Prepare 12 oz of chicken shredded.
- Prepare 8 of dried chilies.
- Get 1 can of black beans, drained rinsed.
- Make ready 4 large of tomatoes on a vine.
- Get 1 large of onion quatered.
- Take 3 clove of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of mexi cheese.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 1 cup of corn frozen.
Everyone I have ever cooked this casserole for has loved it! Tender sweet potatoes, chicken and kale are the coziest combination when paired with tangy Gruyère or Swiss cheese. This casserole takes comfort food to a whole new level. Tender sweet potatoes, chicken and kale are the coziest.
Instructions to make Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole :
- Preheat oven 400.Add 8 dried chilies to a pot of boiling water. Bring to a rolling simmer and cover. Cook about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook together for 12 minutes at medium simmer. ** cook chicken in water if you dont have left over shredded chicken in the fridge **.
- While thats boiling saute onions and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes. Set aside..
- Take out chilies and tomatoes. Cut stim and deseed chilies. Take the skin off the tomatoes. Add to a blender. Blend to smooth. Add onions. Add cumin , salt and pepper.
- Add shredded chicken, black beans, and corn . Mix. Add sauce. Mix ..
- Spiralize your sweet potatoes. Add into a casserole dish..
- Pour chicken mix on top of spiral potatoes. Add cheese on top . Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 55 minutes. Enjoy.
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pistachio Crust – Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Casserole Side Dish Recipe. Spiralized Sweet Potato Carbonara I Gluten Free Spiralizer Recipe. All you need is a spiralizer to get started with The base of this dish is simple enough, with sweet potato noodles, chicken, broccoli, and. This spiralizer recipe turns sweet potatoes into long pasta-like strands for a healthy, veggie-packed version of classic spaghetti carbonara. The other great thing about this Chorizo and Spiralized Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole — or any Sunday breakfast casserole — is that the leftovers will get you through a lot of the week.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.