Premium ground beef, fresh local greens and hand-whipped mashed potatoes. Savour a spoonful of goodness everytime. The most common shepherds pie material is ceramic.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) :
- Take 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- Get of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Make ready of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Make ready 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Make ready of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Tomato Paste.
- Get of Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of Milk.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Make ready of Garlic (A few cloves).
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Take of Garlic Salt.
Behold the humble mini Shepherd's pot pie. A couple weeks ago I posted skillet shepherd's pie, a no fuss version to enjoying comfort food. These are the cutest little shepherds pies ever. definitely could devour a couple right now. They look so yummy and delicious!
Steps to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) :
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4×8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
Shepherds' pie is such a classic dish and this mince recipe is a great way to fill up the family during the week or would even make a great dinner party recipe too as individual mini pies look and taste fantastic. Shepherds Pie is one of my favorite meal prep options. I usually sub yams for russets. It's cottage pie if it's beef and only shepherds pie if it's minced lamb meat. I have no idea what it is if it's turkey or lentil!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.