Cut chicken crosswise into thin slices. Add chicken to soup, along with reserved pineapple slices. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pineapple curry chicken soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pineapple curry chicken soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pineapple curry chicken soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple curry chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple curry chicken soup :
- Get 1 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Make ready 4 cups of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast two thighs.
- Take 1 of big piece of ginger Minced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 25 of sweet peppers.
- Make ready 2 of whole white Spanish onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro Chopped up.
- Get 1/4 of cup. Thai Basil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Thai basil flowers.
- Get 1 can of pineapple.
Its sweet and spicycomfort food that makes your tastebuds sing. Rich and creamy curry sauce with tender chicken pieces, loads of flavours, veges, and pops of juiciness from cherry tomatoes and sweet tangy. Pineapple Chicken Thighs in roast pineapple and slightly garlicky spicy sauce. Juicy, tender and loaded with flavor.
Steps to make Pineapple curry chicken soup :
- Sauté ginger and garlic in pot or pan Using coconut oil, then sauté sweet peppers, sauté Sauté onions And put together into pot then add liquid formula and pineapple bring to a boil and simmer then add cilantro and basil.
A great family meal that would please adults and kids alike. Creamy coconut milk makes this pineapple chicken curry so yummy. This delicious, simple chicken and pineapple curry is adapted from Tastes of Africa, a new favorite cookbook of mine. According to the book, this is a popular dish in Kenya known. One of my favourite take-out dishes is Thai red curry with chicken and pineapple.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pineapple curry chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.