Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, layer cake (kue lapis). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Layer Cake (Kue Lapis) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Layer Cake (Kue Lapis) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have layer cake (kue lapis) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Layer Cake (Kue Lapis) :
- Make ready 700 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 150 gram of rice flour.
- Make ready 75 gram of tapioca flour.
- Make ready 150 gram of sugar or as desired.
- Get 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanili.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of pandan leaf.
Steps to make Layer Cake (Kue Lapis) :
- Heat up coconut milk with pandan leaf and salt. Wait until bubbles appears. Set aside..
- In a bowl, mix coconut milk, sugar, and flour. Wisk throughly until incorporated and there is no lump..
- Divedid mixture into two parts. Add cocoa powder in one of mixture..
- Grease mold with oil. Prepare the steamer. Pour about 50 ml chocolate mixture, and steam for 5 minutes. Open the lid, and add white mixture on chocolate mixture. Steam for 5 minutes. Repeat until finish..
- Transfer the cake from steamer. Let it cool and slice it. Serve and enjoy !.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food layer cake (kue lapis) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.