Had dinner at the Sapporo Beer Garden! We ate a grilled mutton dish called ジンギスカン (jingisukan) named after the founder of the Mongol Empire, Genghis Khan. Jingisukan (ジンギスカン, "Genghis Khan") is a Japanese grilled mutton dish prepared on a convex metal skillet or other grill.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ’jingisukan’ lamb rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
’Jingisukan’ Lamb Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. ’Jingisukan’ Lamb Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ’jingisukan’ lamb rice bowl using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ’Jingisukan’ Lamb Rice Bowl :
- Prepare of Lamb Meat.
- Get of Cabbage Leaves.
- Take of Carrot.
- Get of Onion.
- Take of Capsicum.
- Prepare of *Note: Use any vegetables of your choice. Green Bean, Asparagus, Bean Sprouts, Spring Onion, Asian Green Vegetables, etc.
- Take of Oil for cooking.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Take of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Take of <Marinade>.
- Make ready of Garlic *grated.
- Make ready of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Take of Apple *grated.
- Get of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- Prepare of & 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Mirin *OR 1 teaspoon Sugar.
The dish is particularly popular on the northern island of Hokkaidō and in China. Jingisukan (ジンギスカン, "Genghis Khan") is a Japanese grilled mutton dish. The dish is rumored to be so named because, in prewar Japan, lamb was widely cooked. The meat arrives, your pan is heated up, and you cook.
Steps to make ’Jingisukan’ Lamb Rice Bowl :
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl..
- Slice Lamb Meat into thin bite size pieces. Add to the marinade and mix to combine well. Set aside while you are preparing vegetables..
- The vegetables should be sliced and/or cut into bite size pieces..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat, stir-fry the vegetables and lightly season with Salt & Pepper. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Heat the frying pan over a high heat, add extra small amount of Oil if required, cook the lamb meat with all the marinade until cooked though and the sauce is thickened..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice, cover with the stir-fried vegetables and the lamb on top. Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds..
Jingisukan (Japanese pronunciation of "Genghis Khan") is a famous grilled mutton dish in Hokkaido. It is somewhat difficult to find outside of the northern part of Japan, so if you happen to travel to Sapporo, this is a must-try specialty of the local cuisine! Here are some of the best restaurants for having the. Matsuo Jingisukan is a real restaurant in Sapporo. The interior is made from pre-rendered background sprites.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ’jingisukan’ lamb rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.