Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, filipino chicken adobo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Filipino chicken adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Filipino chicken adobo is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook filipino chicken adobo using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino chicken adobo :
- Get Half of a chicken, cut into 4 parts.
- Get 100 ml of water.
- Make ready 100 ml of Cane vinegar.
- Prepare 100 ml of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 pc of leaf bay.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of small shallot.
- Prepare 80 g of white scallion.
- Get 10 g of ginger.
- Get 5 pc of chilli labuyo.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of achiote seeds.
- Prepare 125 ml of canola oil.
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Filipino chicken adobo :
- Marinate chicken in 80ml soy sauce, 80ml vinegar, 80ml water and 1tbsp cumin powder. Best to marinate over night..
- Coarsely chop garlic and onion..
- In a pan, add achiote oil and sauté garlic and onion until translucent..
- Add in the chicken from the marinade and sear until it starts to brown..
- Add in the marinade and simmer for 30 mins..
- While simmering prepare palapa condiment. In a mortar and pestle – grind chopped chillis, ginger, white scallion and grated coconut..
- Sauté for 30 seconds just until aroma comes out. Set aside.
- To make the fried garlic, mince garlic and fry on achiote oil until browned and crispy. Set aside..
- To make achiote oil, in a sauce pan mix together 125ml oil, 1 clove garlic and 3tbsp achiote seeds. Cook in a slow fire until oil turns red and aroma comes out..
- Once adobo liquid has thickened, add in 20ml soy sauce and 20ml vinegar and simmer a little bit more until desired consistency..
- Plate and garnish with fried garlic and palapa. Finish by dripping in achiote oil..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food filipino chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.