This is a potato salad with a tangy twist – mustard and pickles set it apart. We serve Salad Olivieh as an appetizer or side dish at gatherings. It is a wonderful compliment to kabab at barbecues, potlucks, and picnics.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, persian potato salad (olivier salad). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Persian potato salad (Olivier salad) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Persian potato salad (Olivier salad) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook persian potato salad (olivier salad) using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Persian potato salad (Olivier salad) :
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes, cooked.
- Take 3 of eggs, hard boiled.
- Take 1 of shredded cooked chicken breast or 2 cooked and chopped sausages.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked green peas.
- Make ready 200 g of pickled cucumbers.
- Take of Dressing.
- Make ready 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Take of Salt- pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Potato Salad This dish is made of potatoes, chicken, mayo and other vegetables. It is served as a cold dish and this salad can be eaten as breakfast, lunch, dinner and even as mid-day snack, depending on the amount of serving. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Salad Olivieh is a Persian potato Salad studded with peas, dill pickles, eggs and chicken. It makes a wonderful appetizer or lunch.
Steps to make Persian potato salad (Olivier salad) :
- First is first: place all ingredients for dressing in a bowl.
- And mix very well, set aside..
- Shred the chicken meat. Mash the eggs and potatoes. Dice the pickled cucumber. Then in bowl, add shredded chicken, mashed eggs and potatoes, dices cucumber and green peas..
- Now mix gently ingredients with dressing sauce very well.Check seasoning..
- Serve it with bread. Sooooooooo good..
Potato salad is one of those dishes that you can find recipes from all around the world: Germany, Poland, Italy, Russia, the United States. Persian Potato Salad Traditional Persian Potato Salad Recipe A traditional Persian side dish made with eggs, chicken, potatoes, and pickles, garnished with black olives and cherry tomatoes. Packed with flavor, this versatile potato salad can be served as a side, in a sandwich or with breakfast. Think of this salad olivieh recipe as a rich and creamy chicken potato salad with eggs and lots of vegetables. In short, this salad is a vast combination of flavours and textures.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food persian potato salad (olivier salad) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.