This Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup is a fiesta of flavors full of chunks of chicken, black beans, corn and diced tomatoes, for a complete satisfying and comforting bowl of soup. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. Have your enchiladas stand out from the crowd with our cheesy chicken enchiladas verde!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas :
- Take 3 of chicken breasts.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 oz).
- Make ready 10 of fajita style tortillas.
- Take 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (10.5 oz).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 package of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 8 oz of salsa.
Mild Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite – filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese. Want to transform leftover chicken into something fabulous? Cream of Chicken soup, combined with Pace® Salsa.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas :
- Boil the chicken for 25-30 minutes.
- Combine the cream cheese,1 cup shredded cheese, 1 can cream of chicken soup, mayo, sour cream, salsa, taco seasoning, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper into a medium bowl and mix..
- Shred the chicken as fine as possible and add to the cheese mixture.
- Evenly add the cheese mixture into each tortilla and roll them. Place them with the seam down on a cooking pan of your choice..
- Take 1/3 can of cream of chicken soup and pour evenly over the enchiladas. You might have to spread it evenly with a spoon. You will not need the remaining soup..
- Take 1 can of red enchilada sauce and pour it evenly over the enchiladas..
- Cover the enchiladas with the remaining cup of shredded cheese. You might want to add more if you prefer extra cheese..
- Cook enchiladas in oven for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees..
Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas are a wonderful dinner for the weeknight. These chicken enchiladas with cream cheese will be perfect for your dinner. Pour the enchilada sauce into a medium saucepan. PERDUE® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs. Spoon a portion of the chicken mixture down the.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.