Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pizza dough. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pizza dough is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pizza dough is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza dough :
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 1 1/3 cups of Warm Water, 110 degrees.
- Make ready 1 Envelope of Yeast.
You'll never want to buy or order pizza again. Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough Rolling out pizza dough can be fun but also a bit frustrating. You'll notice that the dough keeps.
Steps to make Pizza dough :
- Add the yeast to warm water and set it aside for about 3 minutes..
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough attachment, mix together the flour, salt, sugar and olive oil. Stir the yeast in the water to make sure its all dissolved and add it to the flour mixture..
- With the speed on medium, mix until everything is combined. Reduce the speed to low and mix for 10 minutes..
- Oil 2 bowls with olive oil and set aside. Divide the dough in two pieces and roll into a ball. Place each ball of dough into the oiled bowls, seam side down and brush the tops of the dough with a little oil to stop them from drying out. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of each bowl and place the dough into a warm place. Inside a microwave or an oven (oven turned off) works best..
Pizza has achieved cult status for a reason: it's amazing. To make sure you really nail your homemade pizza, here are all our best tips on the most important part: the dough! Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in Nutritional Information. Place the pizza on a floured baking sheet (with no edge) or a pizza peel – this is a flat pizza paddle with a long handle, which makes it easier to get the dough on and off the grill.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.