Then spread with pizza sauce and use the toppings of your choice. What makes this thin crust pizza dough recipe easy? In a sentence: You don't need to stretch the dough.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thin crust pizza dough. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thin crust pizza dough is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Thin crust pizza dough is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook thin crust pizza dough using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thin crust pizza dough :
- Take 4 1/2 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coarse cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic.
- Make ready 12 ounces of bottled water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of whole milk.
Stretching pizza dough isn't hard, but does This thin crust pizza dough recipe requires very few ingredients, so it's important that you use exactly what we've listed in the recipe card below. I love thick pizza crust, thin and crispy pizza crust, and everything in between. And I love trying to make them all at home. Carefully transfer the dough to the pizza pan.
Instructions to make Thin crust pizza dough :
- Using a stand mixer, pour in wet ingredients at room temperature. And then add the dry with the yeast not touching the salt. Start mixing at speed one..
- Mix at speed 2 to 3 until mixed and you can form a windowpane..
- Scale into 4 equal parts and place in oiled containers..
- Cover and let proof until doubled in size..
- Lightly sprinkle pan with cornmeal and place dough on pan, forming to full size once on the pan..
- Top and bake in a preheated oven at 450°F for 14 to 20 minutes depending upon your pan, oven, and topping..
Folding it in half before picking it up will help it maintain its shape without further stretching. After experimenting with many different pizza dough recipes for thin crust pizza, I came up with the following pizza dough recipe. It is very easy to make and will produce a beautiful flaky crust that is crisp on the bottom. Looking for delicious homemade thin-crust pizza in under an hour? This recipe uses a simple dough made with both baking powder and yeast, which yields Transfer the pizza, parchment and all, to your baking stone.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thin crust pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.