My husband and picky children want me to make this every night of the week. I made it exactly as the recipe called with some crusty bread on the side. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) :
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 2 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of chicken breasts stripped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Get 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 700 ml of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of oregano.
- Take 1 of pimento.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Get 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
It's such a simple recipe to make, and turns out cheesy, creamy, and full of spice and flavor. This fettuccine alfredo recipe makes the perfect family dinner. It's easy to make and insanely delicious. I made this for my daughter yesterday because she'd requested it for her twelfth birthday back in June and I'd Fettuccine Alfredo.
Steps to make Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) :
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.
There's nothing good about it, except for how good it is. If you are looking for a lighter version, I created a low-fat fettuccine alfredo version called Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo. Toss alfredo sauce with fettuccine pasta and add half of the parmesan cheese. This is my great Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. I hope you will enjoy it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.