Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork features perfectly tender shredded pork coated with an easy, flavorful BBQ sauce. Leftover Pulled Pork Salad turns pulled pork into an easy salad featuring shredded lettuce, cabbage, french fried onions, a tangy barbecue dressing and more! Heat a tortilla/quesadilla maker or a lightly greased skillet over medium high.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) :
- Get of Serves: 1 person.
- Take 1 of wholemeal wrap,.
- Make ready 1 of Linda McCartney BBQ pulled 'pork' 1/4 pounder, pre-cooked.
- Prepare Half of a crushed baked or microwaved sweet potato (around 80g),.
- Prepare 25 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese,.
- Get 1 of small green chilli, sliced and seeds left in,.
- Take 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce (I used HP),.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- Make ready of Olive oil Frylight.
- Get of You will need:.
- Make ready 1 of George Foreman grill or griddle/frying pan.
Put four tortillas on your work surface and top with ¾ cup of pulled pork, then top the pork with ½ cup of grated cheese. Top each with one of the remaining four tortillas. Cook the quesadillas in the toaster or in a greased hot skillet. Top this favorite Mexican dish with sour cream and sliced green onions for the ultimate meal.
Steps to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) :
- Take the wrap and lay it out. Using the back of a table spoon take the baked sweet potato flesh from the skin and spread it out evenly over half of the wrap. Season with salt and pepper..
- Next sprinkle over half the grated cheese and the chillies..
- Take the quarter pounder and shred it into small pieces on a chopping board then sprinkle it evenly over the half of the wrap with the sweet potato..
- Drizzle over the BBQ sauce and then sprinkle over the remaining cheese..
- Fold over the other half of the wrap so it neatly covers the half where you've added the ingredients..
- Now spray both sides with Frylight and place onto the grill (or frying pan). If cooking on a George Foreman, allow to heat for around 5 minutes until the inside is piping hot. If using a pan, cook on one side for around 2-3 minutes then flip it and cook the other side..
- Allow to cool for about 2 minutes then eat and enjoy! :).
- Each quesadilla is approximately 477kcals..
I started with one pound of King Trumpet Mushrooms. Wipe off any dirt or debris, and then cut about ¼" off of the very end of the stem. (the very end is usually pretty yucky looking anyway). Also, cut off the cap, and then using a fork, begin to shred the stem by pulling the fork across it from one end to the other. Pulled Pork and Caramelized Onion Quesadillas are the answer to your leftover pork dilemma. Grab some tortillas and shredded cheese, and you've got yourself another awesome dinner!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.