Add half of the sauce to the meat loaf mixture; mix well. Form this mixture into a loaf and place it in a shallow pan. Stir together the remaining tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire and the water (if too thick).
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bbq meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BBQ Meatloaf is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. BBQ Meatloaf is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bbq meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Meatloaf :
- Take 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tsp of "Larry the cable guy" meat loaf seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
Shape the mixture into one large meatloaf (or, for shorter baking time, into two loaves). Remove from oven, drain fat, and brush meatloaf with BBQ sauce. Spread remaining barbecue sauce over top of meat loaf. HOW TO MAKE BBQ MEATLOAF Make Breadcrumb Mixture – Mix together breadcrumbs, spices, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke in a large bowl.
Steps to make BBQ Meatloaf :
- Mix all ingredients into one bowl except 1/4 cup tomato paste and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
- Spray PAM on pan.
- Evenly spread mix to fill the pan.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup tomato paste and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in a separate bowl.
- After 30 minutes, remove the meatloaf and spread the barbecue sauce mix evenly across the top.
- Place back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Add Beef and Onion – Add the ground beef and onion to the breadcrumb mixture and mix with hands until everything is evenly combined. Form the meat mixture into a loaf and place into a shallow baking dish. Form into loaf and put into loaf pan. Combine rest of tomato sauce, water, brown sugar, prepared mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, onion, egg, ½ cup SBR Original Barbecue Sauce, cheese and seasonings in large bowl or stand mixer with paddle attachment.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bbq meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.