In a large skillet, heat butter over medium high heat. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Add chicken broth, pasta sauce, and Italian seasoning to skillet.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken tomato cream pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tomato cream pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta :
- Take 1 of chicken breast.
- Take 120 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half & half.
- Make ready Tbsp of pesto.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready of Salt to season & taste.
Add uncooked pasta, canned tomatoes, and water to a pot. Simmer until pasta is tender (al dente). Stir in chicken, seasonings, and cream. Mix and bake until the cheese is melted and the pasta is tender.
Instructions to make Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta :
- Salt your chicken and place in a hot skillet with olive oil. You want a hot skillet so you get a nice crust on the chicken..
- Start to boil spaghetti. And once chicken is done cooking, place on cutting board to rest..
- Using the same skillet you used to cook the chicken, place tomatoes in pan with some extra olive oil. Then add the half and half and pesto. Let simmer..
- Once spaghetti is done place in cream sauce. Then cut chicken and add to pasta..
- Voilà! Enjoy!.
This chicken pasta has a light creamy tomato Alfredo sauce. It is ridiculously good minus all the heaviness of traditional creamy Alfredo. It tastes fancy but this pasta recipe is really simple to make. How to make Creamy Tomato Chicken and Chorizo Pasta The base for the sauce starts with the chorizo, onions and bell peppers being cooked off in olive oil. Once the vegetables have softened, the chicken breast and then everything is simmered with canned tomatoes, salt, sugar, and Italian seasoning.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken tomato cream pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.