Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper and arrange the chicken fillets in a single layer. Add cherry tomato mixture to a high-sided baking tray (see notes). Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken breasts on both sides with garlic powder (½ tsp), and season with salt & pepper.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cherry tomato chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry Tomato Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cherry Tomato Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cherry tomato chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Tomato Chicken :
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Italians seasoning.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 30 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Get 2 of medjool dates chopped.
- Take 3 of gloves garlic slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Make ready to taste of Grated cheese.
Stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. You'll need roughly three cups of sliced cherry tomatoes mixed with minced garlic, butter, balsamic, a squeeze of honey, chopped basil, dried thyme, and onion powder. Simple Ingredients in Skillet Tomato Chicken The chicken is moist and juicy, a handful of capers and splash of red wine vinegar provide acidity and pop, garlic and parsley add freshness, and a small drizzle of honey adds just the right amount of sweetness to balance the dish and help the tomatoes caramelize. Baked Italian Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes Super easy Baked Italian Chicken with cherry tomatoes and sliced black olives topped with fresh herbs.
Steps to make Cherry Tomato Chicken :
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and spread on a large plate.
- Dredge chicken thighs in flour mixture.
- Heat two tablespoons olive in large pan over medium heat.
- Pan fry chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Leave oil/chicken juices in pan..
- Return pan to medium heat and add remaining olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until tomatoes begin to break down and garlic begins to brown (about 5 min). Stir consistently to avoid burning..
- Add dates to pan and cook until tomatoes are completely broken down.
- Turn heat to high and add white wine. Cook until alcohol is complete burned off.
- Add chicken back to pan and cover with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Serve on it's own or over pasta!.
Enjoy this chicken as is with a side of veggies or slice it up and add to pastas, salads, sandwiches or wraps! Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can easily switch out the grape tomatoes with cherry tomatoes if that's what you have. Tomatoes are the best in the summer, so they'll both be delicious in this chicken pasta.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cherry tomato chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.