That way, every ingredient that touches the skillet becomes infused with the fragrant mix of cinnamon, clove, and. Potatoes and peas make this curry a meal-in-one, but it's also delicious with basmati rice. Add the coconut milk and peas; simmer uncovered until the peas are thawed, the potato is fully tender, and the sauce is somewhat thickened.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook :
- Make ready 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- Make ready of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Prepare 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- Get 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- Make ready of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of Masala to grind.
- Take of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- Take 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- Make ready of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Aloo Matar is a simple dish of potatoes and peas in a spicy tomato based sauce. Today I will leave you only with the recipe. If you want a dry version (which usually works better if this is used as a side dish), use less water and cook till there is no more. Add the chicken and potatoes to the mixture in the skillet; simmer, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is no longer Very Very tastey!
Steps to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook :
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
My husband and I like a bit more "gravy" so we doubled everything but the chicken and potato with the exception of the cayenne. A great tasting curry from scratch will always call for a fair few spices. Add the potatoes and stir to coat in the Spices. I added some minced garlic and peas and honestly this is one of my favourite recipes. Potatoes and peas are humble ingredients, but when you serve them in a fragrant spiced tomato I almost always have potatoes in my pantry and a bag of frozen peas in the freezer and so even Can't wait to try the curry chicken!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.