Make it once and you might never call for Thai takeout again. This was one of the first Thai recipes I ever mastered and it became pretty. This delicious Chinese ginger chicken recipe combines the flavors of ginger, garlic, and cilantro to create amazingly tasty pieces of chicken.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ginger chicken stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ginger chicken stir fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry :
- Make ready 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Get 1 of sliced peppers(any color.).
- Get 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce/liquid aminos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cold water.
Our Homemade Meal Prep Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is a great alternative to takeout! The sauce is made with fresh ginger, soy sauce/tamari The sauce is made with fresh ginger, soy sauce/tamari, honey, and sriracha. This healthy chicken stir fry is flavorful, made with real ingredients, and. I love ginger chicken because this simple stir-fry dish takes the best of Chinese techniques and makes it easy for you to cook in your own kitchen.
Instructions to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry :
- In a medium sized bowl or gallon sized ziplock bag, add the chicken and 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated..
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of of the coconut oil. Put the chicken into the pan and until cooked through and golden brown. Remove and put to the side..
- Using the same pan, add the peppers and carrots. Cook until they are fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and place to the side..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. In another bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp of cold water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Combine with the honey mixture. Pour into the pan and cook until somewhat thickened. About 1 1/2 minutes..
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the pan to cook together for about 3 minutes..
If you've never had ginger chicken stir fry, the sauce is mild and savory with just a hint of sweetness that accentuates the ginger. Stir the chicken broth mixture and pour it into the skillet. But really, just about any stir-fry-friendly veggies would work here. Then add the stir-fry sauce you made earlier. Stir-fry until just combined and the chicken is cooked.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ginger chicken stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.