Simply steam and fill with your favorite ingredients. Occasionally remove the lid and wipe off excess water from the steamer. Cover the top of the steamer with a kitchen towel, and place the lid on top; the towel will absorb any steam that collects on top from dripping onto the cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steamed mini cakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Mini Cakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Steamed Mini Cakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steamed mini cakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Mini Cakes :
- Get 250 grams of flour.
- Get 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of sugar.
- Make ready 250 grams of eggs.
- Take 1 dash of vailla extract.
- Get 1 of bit of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cake emulsifier.
- Prepare of Food colouring of your choice.
Take sugar, oil, milk, vanilla,egg in a bowl and mix well. Take flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and give a good mix. Which kind of cake are you looking for?
Steps to make Steamed Mini Cakes :
- Put the butter in a mixing bowl, add the sugar and cake emulsifier then mix them with a handmixer until soft and fluffy and the sugar has dissolved. Low speed first then go to high gradually. Keep mixing until soft peak forms..
- After that add in the eggs. Mix evenly. Add the vanilla extract. Mix again..
- Put the flour in a shifting bowl, together with the baking powder and powdered milk. Put them in while shifting and mix with medium speed until thoroughly mixed and smooth..
- Divide into 2 parts. Add in a bit of food colouring of your choice. Mix evenly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile. Heat the steamer with medium heat and prepare your moulds. Use any kind of moulds you like. I use this mini flower moulds. But you can use bigger moulds which may take longer time to steam..
- Coat the moulds with some oil. Then add the cake batter, just 3/4 full..
- Put the cake into the steamer and steam until they are cooked about 15-20 minutes..
- Take them out of the moulds when they are cool enough..
Bundt Cake Pound Cake Coffee Cake Carrot Cake Chocolate Cake Any Type of Cake. Puteri Ayu (Steamed mini pandan coconut cakes) I happen to chance upon these moulds when I was in the supermarket yesterday and I recalled the Puteri Ayu recipe I saw on Nasi Lemak Lover ! These steamed mini cakes are easily made and take almost no time. I took"Easy Banana Muffins" and swapped in pumpkin and steamed them to make something that I think is rather delicious. You can steam the pumpkin instead of microwaving it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food steamed mini cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.