Also a huge and influential part of my childhood was a lovely couple and their family who lived next door to ours. Mouth-watering bridies, pies and sausage rolls were the items that kept keen customers coming back for more at Wallace's The Auld Dundee Pie. Striploin steak fajitas salad #salad #steak #fajita #glutenfree #stayathome.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, steak pie with memories (auntie wins pie). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak pie with memories (auntie wins pie) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie) :
- Get 225 g of plain flour (for the pastry).
- Make ready 100 g of cold butter cut into cubes (for the pastry).
- Make ready Pinch of salt and a couple of tablespoons of water (for the pastry).
- Make ready 250 g of diced stewing beef.
- Take Handful of frozen peas (optional).
- Get Handful of frozen carrots (optional).
- Take 1 litre of stock made up using a stock cube.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
In a bowl mix chilli oil, honey, brown sugar, chilli powder, smoked paprika, sweet paprika, chilli flakes, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, white pepper, parsley and rub all over your steak. Combine the wafer crumbs, pecans and butter. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, liqueur and vanilla until light and fluffy. In a monumental solidification, both overall winners hailed from.
Instructions to make Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie) :
- In a frying pan heat a little oil and seal the beef.In a bowl add your plain flour,salt and cold butter and mix with your fingers until you get the consistency of breadcrumbs.Add the water in gently and mix together until it forms into the shape of a ball.Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and kneed briefly and set to one side..
- Now with the beef that you have sealed,place into your bubbling beef stock and cook gently until the beef is tender.(for this recipe I like to slow cook the beef in the stock until reduced for a few hours) but the choice is yours.If you want to slow cook your beef filling first,make your pastry at a later stage..
- Once the filling has been made and cooling slightly you can start with the pastry.Heat your oven to 180 degrees,Butter your pie tin and roll out half of your pastry.Turn your pastry as your rolling,so it forms a kind of round base for your pie.Fill your tin with the pastry base and push in gently to all the sides.Blind bake in the oven using ceramic beans to protect the base of your pastry for about 15 minutes..
- In the meantime roll out your pastry lid in the same manner as your base.Once the base has been blind baked remove your ceramic beans from the pie tin and fill with your beef filling.Place your pastry lid on top,fit and crimp your edges and use an egg wash glaze to brush over your pie..
- Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the Pie is golden. All the best and enjoy 😉.
Pre-order our legendary steak pie for Hogmanay and Christmas. 😋 It is literally the best Steak Pie in Lanarkshire and beyond – magical recipe, famed as a Lisini Legend across all of our restaurants. What better way to relax, cosy up and enjoy this well kent Scottish tradition by pre – ordering your Steak Pie for Xmas Eve or Hogmanay. The pie is filled with potato, onion, red pepper, tomato, carrot and peas, in a spicy, balti sauce, topped with puff pastry. Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie) Memories of my childhood were very special,loving parents and two sisters and one brother who were and still are very close. Also a huge and influential part of my childhood was a lovely couple and their family who lived next door to ours.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steak pie with memories (auntie wins pie) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.