Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy tomato basil soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Tomato Basil Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy tomato basil soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Basil Soup :
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 2 medium of Red onions, chopped.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Take 1 can of (28 ounce) crushed tomatoes.
- Take 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 bunch of Basil.
- Take 1 of Parmesan cheese, for garnish.
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Basil Soup :
- Heat Olive oil over medium to low heat in Dutch oven or large pot. Once hot, add onions and season generously with salt. Cook the onions, stirring occasionally, until soft and starting to turn golden brown, about 15 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute, stirring to avoid burning garlic..
- Stir in tomatoes and chicken stock. Season generously with salt and pepper. Bring soup to a boil, then lower heat to maintain a simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Purée mixture using an immersion blender or carefully transfer soup to a blender. If using blender return mixture to pot..
- Stir in the cream and basil and let it simmer for at least 15 minutes. If desired, you can simmer longer to reduce it down to a thicker consistency..
- Serve immediately, topped with Parmesan cheese, a sprinkle of pepper, and a chiffonade of basil..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy tomato basil soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.