Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, american style teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
American Style Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. American Style Teriyaki Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook american style teriyaki chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make American Style Teriyaki Chicken :
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Chicken cubes OR 680g.
- Get of American teriyaki sauce~.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cornflour/starch.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey/sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger powder/minced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make American Style Teriyaki Chicken :
- Start by making teriyaki Sauce, you can easily cancel this for your own!.
- Mince your garlic cloves.
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar and cornflour/starch.
- Whisk! Whisk! Whisk! (This is the teriyaki sauce).
- Fry chicken with 1 tsp oil until cooked (to check, take the biggest peice and cut to check if cooked).
- Add in teriyaki sauce and stir while it thickens.
- Finished, you can add salt and pepper to taste!.
- You can serve with rice!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food american style teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.