Know Punjabi kadhi kaise banti hai. Punjabi dahi kadhi with pakora recipe – I have tried it once when I made Punjabi thali and that was very long back. Recently I watched this authentic Punjabi kadhi recipe in you tube video by Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, punjabi kadhi pakora thali. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Punjabi kadhi pakora thali is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Punjabi kadhi pakora thali is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have punjabi kadhi pakora thali using 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi kadhi pakora thali :
- Make ready of For kadhi pakore.
- Get 2 cup of gram flour.
- Get 1 of small size onion sliced.
- Make ready 1tbsp of salt.
- Make ready Pinch of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2tbps of carom seeds.
- Get Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Make ready as required of Little amount of water.
- Get as required of Oil to fry pakore.
- Take of For kadhi curry.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour curd or yogurt.
- Get as per need of Water as per curry consistency.
- Get 2 tbsp of s gram flour.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- Take 1tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 8-9 leaves of curry leaves.
- Get 1tbps of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Make ready 1 of small size sliced onion.
- Make ready of For cumin rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of washed rice.
- Get 1tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 4 cup of water.
- Take of For wheat flour chapati.
- Make ready 4 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of carom seeds.
- Make ready as required of Water.
I got tempted and tried it along with easy dal palak. I will share dal palak recipe soon. How to make Punjabi Kadhi Pakora Dhaba Style – Kadhi Pakora is a punjabi delicacy made very often in northern households. Made with yougurt, fenugreek seeds and chickpea flour.
Steps to make Punjabi kadhi pakora thali :
- For pakore, in a bowl add 2 cup gram flour, caram seeds, 1 tbps salt, pinch of red chilli powder, pinch of turmeric powder, sliced onion and just little amount of water to make a semi thick paste..
- Now in oil pan at medium flame deep fry these pakore. And take out on tissue paper.
- For kadhi curry, in bowl add 2 tbps gram flour, curd, 1 tbps turmeric powder, 2 cup water and mix well with no lumps in it..
- Now in a kadai at medium flame add 1 tbps cooking oil, sliced onion, 1/2 tbps mustard seeds, Curry leaves, salt as per taste, red chilli powder as per taste, 1 tbps kitchen king masala, and mix well. Now add the curry to this masala and stir for 5 minutes. You can add water to this curry as per curry consistency you want..
- Now add pakore and stir for 5 minutes more and add chopped coriander..
- Now in a small pan add 1 tbps oil, 1/2 tbps mustard seeds, 5-6 Curry leaves and saute for 1 minute at medium flame. Now pour it on kadhi. Kadhi is ready to serve..
- For cumin rice add 1 tbps ghee, salt to taste, 1 tbps cumin seeds in pressure cooker and saute for 1 minute at slow flame. Now add 2 cup washed rice, and 3.5 cup cup water and give 3 whistle to cook..
- For roti, in a bowl add wheat flour, caram seeds and little water and knead a dough.you can add water more if required. Take small ball of this dough and roll in round shape chapati and on tawa cook from both sides..
- Now Punjabi kadhi thali is ready to serve with Papad..
Enjoy this recipe with Plain Boiled White Rice or Chapati with ghee on top!! 🙂. Today's post is an Authentic Punjabi Kadhi recipe / Punjabi Kadhi Pakora recipe which i learnt from my Neighbor Aunt. After moving to Aurora, we are happy to have two Indian Neighbors. And the two families were so kind, caring and helping people. Really its blessed to have such people around us.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food punjabi kadhi pakora thali recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.