Apple pie is updated with this open-faced pie that is as easy as pie to bake. All you have to do is make up a single recipe of pie dough, or purchase refrigerated pie dough, and then prepare the apples. You can have a delicious pie ready for dessert practically no time!
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, just layer on top and bake! easy open * apple pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Just Layer On Top And Bake! Easy Open * Apple Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Just Layer On Top And Bake! Easy Open * Apple Pie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook just layer on top and bake! easy open * apple pie using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Just Layer On Top And Bake! Easy Open * Apple Pie :
- Make ready of Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare of Apple.
- Take of Granulated sugar.
- Get of Butter.
- Get of (Egg for brushing) Egg yolk.
Brush the entire open face apple pie crust with the slightly beaten egg. This will give the open face pie a nice golden colour and helps to seal in the apple juices. Pinch the edges of the pie dough to seal the top and bottom crusts together using your fingers or the tines of a fork. Brush the top crust with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
Instructions to make Just Layer On Top And Bake! Easy Open * Apple Pie :
- Preheat the oven to 410F/210C in advance..
- Slice the apple thinly vertically into about 5mm thickness. Cut off the seed and core of the apple (like the photo)..
- Cut the parts without seeds and core into half..
- Take out frozen puff pastry from the freezer and keep it in room temperature for about 5 minutes..
- Poke holes with a fork in the puff pastry. Note: If there are already holes punctured on the puff pastry, you do not have to do this..
- Use half of the cut apples for 1 puff pastry and line the apples placed on one another like the picture. Repeat the same process for the other puff pastry too..
- Line the pie on a baking pan with parchment paper..
- Sprinkle granulated sugar on the apples. Note: Use an amount to your liking, but it's good even with just a pinch of sugar. Adjust the amount of sugar depending on how sweet the apple is..
- Cut butter into thin sticks and lay it on the apple slices..
- Brush egg yolk on the puff pastry. Note: You don't have to brush the egg yolk on the apple !.
- Bake it in a 410F/210C oven for 10 minutes. Then lower the oven degree to 350F/180C degree and bake for another 10 minutes and it is done!.
- It would also be good if you sprinkle cinnamon sugar to finish. Enjoy it as you like ～.
- The final product is quite big so cut it into a size which is easier to eat and enjoy..
- Variation: Banana Pie..
- Also see: Easy even for beginners! Basic Apple Pie. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170350-easy-basic-apple-pie.
Brush the top and edges of the pie with egg wash and sprinkle with the coarse sugar. Cut and peel six cups of apple slices then place them in a pastry shell. Either make a homemade crust or buy one in a grocery store. Mix some cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and put it over the fruit. Create a topping of brown sugar, flour, and butter (with optional pecans or walnuts if desired) and sprinkle this combination over the spice mixture.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food just layer on top and bake! easy open * apple pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.