Especially when there's a little wind and the sun goes down out by the mountain we live next to. I wanted a nice hearty meal that warms. This recipe is for a classic corned beef dinner with rutabagas, carrots, onions, potatoes, and cabbage.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, classic cold day corned beef dinner. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Classic Cold Day Corned Beef Dinner is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Classic Cold Day Corned Beef Dinner is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook classic cold day corned beef dinner using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Cold Day Corned Beef Dinner :
- Take of corned beef.
- Make ready of Russet Potatos.
- Prepare of Red potatos.
- Take of White Onion.
- Get of Red Cabbage.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of onion powder.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Make ready of balsamic vinegar.
As an additional option, you can serve the corned beef with a mustard sauce or horseradish sauce. This one-pot meal is a real timesaver on busy days when you can set this to cook while you multitask. Corned Beef Dinner This flavorful meal is a must for St. Patrick's Day, but great anytime of the year.
Steps to make Classic Cold Day Corned Beef Dinner :
- First let's put the corned beef into the slow cooker and cover with water.
- Now let's add in the included spice packet. I also put in garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper..
- Now that we got that going. Let's attack the vegetables.
- Let's drop a rough chop on the potatos and onion.
- Toss the vegetables into the slow cooker. Pour a 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar into the mix. We're letting this go for 3 hours.
- At the 3 hour mark we are putting a half of a head of cabbage in..
- We let this go for another 1.5 to 2 hours or until our cabbage is tender..
- Let's pull out the corned beef and slice.
- I used a slotted spoon to plate the vegetables and went back with a ladle to pour the broth over the entire meal once plated. Hit it with some finishing salt. Enjoy..
While it usually cooks on the stovetop, a slow cooker makes it even easier. The recipe serves four nicely with enough leftover meat for Reuben sandwiches or other dishes. Rinse the beef brisket under cold water, and place in a large pot. Peel the onions, and place them in the pot with the roast. If seasoning packet is included with corned beef brisket, pour it over the beef brisket after water is added.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food classic cold day corned beef dinner recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.